Whether you're looking for the latest in new kids apps or have a new kids app you want to share with the world, WHAT'S NEW IN KIDS APPS will give you the scoop. Have news of a new kids app you want to share and toast to on its release day? Tell us about it and we'll invite our Twitter friends to spread some good cheer on the day of your app's release.
How to Twitter Auto-Party
It's easy to celebrate new kids story app releases, just Twitter auto-party them. Here's how:
1. Sign up for twitterfeed, an application which automatically posts an rss feed to your twitter stream.
4. Update Frequency: Choose every 30 minutes and post up to 1 new update.
5. Leave "Post Link" UNCHECKED.
6. Post Content: Include "description only."
7. Post Sorting: Post new items based on "guid" and CHECK "feed is sorted."
8. Post Prefix: If you'd like (but not necessary), enter something short and celebratory like "Happy App BDay to" or "Let's send App BDay wishes to" before the post.
9. Post Suffix: Enter "#newkidsapps"
Blog posts from this blog will tweet from your stream in this simple format: App release date | APP TITLE | @twitterprofile | genre | age range | publisher | bit.ly link to iTunes or Android Market for purchasing | #newkidsapps.
Questions? Just DM us at @newkidsapps or send an email; we're happy to help.
PS: Be patient. The first auto-tweet from Twitterfeed could take up to an hour to post...